Movie Monday Recap

I love this movie. Watch it every couple of years. Harrison and Kelly are great. Keep your eyes open and you'll spot a young Vigo Morgenstern.
If you haven't seen this movie, what is wrong with you? I actually didn't think it was great the first time I saw it. But then I watched it the second time and DVD and realized it is f-ing brilliant. Now it's one of my fave movies.
I didn't hear very good things when it was in the theaters so I cancelled my plans to see it. After watching it on DVD, I so wish I had seen it in the theater. I was engaged and couldn't wait to find out the end. Want to see it again to see if it holds my attention as keenly now that I know the puzzle.
I really wanted to like this movie. But it just didn't hold my attention through a lot of it. I did enjoy the ending. I think there might have been too much before we got to the robocop part. Which feels odd to say for me as I usually get mad when movies skip the important before stuff and jump right into the action.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Alpha Male Blog Hop

New Year's Blog Hop

Heartbreaker Blog Hop