Rereading Books

Rereading books. Maybe not all of us reread books, but I know a lot of you do. Sometimes you just want something familiar. Reimmerse yourself in the world or the characters. Here are my favorite books to reread:

To Die For by Linda Howard
An Accidental Goddess by Linnea Sinclair
The Last Victim and One Summer by Karen Robards
After Caroline and Amanda by Kay Hooper
Family Man and Soft Focus by Jayne Ann Krentz
Sweet Baby by Sharon Sala
Shadow Game by Christine Feehan

When I was heavy into Nora Roberts I reread Sanctuary, Montana Sky, and Born of Ice over and over.

I can remember rereading Battlecry Forever by Joanna Campbell,  the Hart & Soul Series by Jahnna N Malcolm, the Secret of the Unicorn Queen series, and of course many Nancy Drew Files over and over when I was a teenager.

What are your go to rereads?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Alpha Male Blog Hop

New Year's Blog Hop

Heartbreaker Blog Hop