Six Sentence Sunday - The Beast's Redemption

The Beast's Redemption by Angie Derek. A steamy paranormal romance novella. 

A shape shifter and a witch have to trust in each other to break a hundred year old curse.

Six Sentence Sunday Snippet:


“You can’t pretend it didn’t happen.” He stepped closer, crowding her personal space, again.
“I didn’t say I was,” she hissed. “But seeing how you’re going to obliterate my world in about forty-eight hours, I think I have the right to make arrangements and prepare my sisters for the fallout.”
His lips tightened into a frown, and he grabbed her wrist again. She almost sighed at the now-familiar gesture.
For more Six Sentence Sunday's from other authors head on over to http://www.sixsunday.com

Available in multiple ebook formats from The Wild Rose Press, Amazon, All Romance eBooks, Barnes and Noble, BookStrand.com, DigiBooks Cafe, Fictionwise eBooks

Comments

  1. Gorgeous cover! Love your six too. I wonder how he's going to obliterate her world -goes to read your summary-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Alpha Male Blog Hop

New Year's Blog Hop

Heartbreaker Blog Hop